Beulah Church Road Cemetery Haunted?

No this is not the Beulah Presbyterian Church your  thinking of in Church Hill Pa  on Beulah Rd  Allegheny County this one is along a very rural  Beulah Church Road in Armstrong County near the Coal Patch Town of Brownstown.
The Church no longer exists having burned down but that's where fact and legend get mixed up.
I Take Care of and Engineer at  WAVL 910 AM in near by Spring Church section of Kiskimetas Twp. and as one of my duty's I must every 3 months run out to 3 points and check our signal level to make sure we are on signal and not causing problems and Brownstown is one of the points I travel to which is by way of Beulah Church Road where I pass the old cemetery and upon doing some research I find there is rumors it is haunted by those who perished in a fire at the church . The fire did happen but it was at night and no one perished  as one legend goes . Most say the haunting started after the church burned down and was not replaced . Maybe the spirits are mad there is no church to attend? I have never seen or heard any kinds of activity in or around the well kept  cemetary . But people love to belive what they will believe .

 As you can see its really rural out there on the  narrow twisting lanes many times I have encountered Guys having fun in 4x4 jacked Up  customised Pickup Trucks running up and down the road but no ghosts .



But if you want go check things out  for yourself .Be careful as the roads are tight and narrow not well marked or maintained  and limited cell phone coverage. 

1 comment: