An Orphanage Superintendent who murdered his family with an Axe ? Appears nothing more than Urban Legend

I have looked into this story thats been handed down from person to person about a Axe murder committed by a former Superintendent  at the former Holy Family orphanage .
In which he supposedly killed his entire family in the home known as Seton Hall.
Unfortunately after extensive amount of research I have not been able to find any such murder have been committed.
Plus after working in the home which is private property of holy family  and off limits to public as is the entire campus and they will prosecute.
  I did not experience any type of paranormal activity one would expect from such a property.

The man who told me the story told me it in all honesty, yet I can not find one news paper or other article to back it up. So until I do it goes into the Urban Legend file .
maybe it was a story told to the children who stayed on campus at Halloween time  .If I find anything I will let you know.



No comments:

Post a Comment