What Ever Happened to the memorial marker on corner of the old No1# mill in Pittsburghs South Side.

 When I was a kid to time I was a young man a small  bronze memorial marker about 20 x20inches  which was painted over with steel mill orange was on the corner of the old No1# shop of the old J&L /LTV steel mill in South Side of Pittsburgh 

On it where the names of mill workers who served in the First World War but others say it was those who where killed in the mill.

But after the buildings where torn down No One knows what Happened to it let alone what was on it.

I have asked all over former workers historical groups you name it and nothing most people don't even remember it and it seems gone for good 


 

I will update this article if I do find anything about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment