Where did my Moms Sewing Pins can go? The strange phenomena of things disappearing and re-appearing . But this time with a twist

 

 Have you ever had an object disappear then reappear several days later  despite looking everywhere 

they say the spirits are at work  

https://www.liveabout.com/what-is-the-disappearing-object-phenomenon-2595929

 https://www.yourtango.com/self/disappearing-object-phenomenon

http://amasci.com/weird/unusual/objs.html

 

My Mom made many of the clothes we wore when I was young  in the 1960's she was quite the seamstress even making a wedding dress for a neighbors daughter. 

But one day a small round metal typewriter ribbon can  she kept her pins in  on the sewing machine side board disappeared into thin air 


 

We looked high and low could not find it.

Now I had toys like my Match Box Cars  disappear and found out neighborhood kids who we befriended had stolen them yea some friends they stole several items over the years  till we said no more coming over to our house to play.  . So it was likely they where swiped for what ever reason.

So a few days later my mom has this very weird dream , Grandfather Markowitz was standing in front of her and holding her can of pins . he kept saying to her why have you dishonored me?

She kept asking him what she did but there was no answer. She told my dad and us about the dream and we al thought nothing of it.  

 Mean while my Grandfather Markowitz had Passed that summer  previous and my dad paid a Memorial Maker in E. Liberty to put a  grave stone on my grandfathers grave , but the place never did my dad and others got ripped off.So my Dad went to Sears of all places and got him  a new one and they placed it as winter was coming in  . It was approx 2 months after my moms pins went  missing we decided to go to to the cemetery  with weather now making it possible and to my dads Horror they had placed the Tombstone on the wrong grave .


 

 The Grave stone makers where contacted and they quickly corrected the embarrassing  situation we went out a couple days later to find the stone was now on the right grave.  When we came home there on the sewing machine where my mom had left the pins was the can of pins. 

Was this divine intervention ? a message from the beyond ? A scientific phenomena ? who knows

No comments:

Post a Comment